Old September 19th 03, 04:19 AM
John Doe

Default Rod Speed was Car Accident

: In case you haven't worked it out yet it is a total waste of time having
: anything to do with Rod Speed he is a nutter from way back before the
: Internet

Oh I don't know. His opinion is good for a laugh. Its a total waste of
time try to *argue* with him as he is not really interested in your comment
but rather just to incite you. Oh and his mouth is a bit potty so if you
are offended by language you may want to stay away. To say its a total
waste of time having anything to do with him is a bit harsh. I find his
ranting and illogical opinion quite amusing.

Pete