Old April 23rd 05, 07:31 AM
Dave Kahn

Andy Morris wrote:
andrew carver wrote:

As I was informed in another thread that "I don't think any motor
driver is likely to be intimidated by a cyclist"

Once they are out of the car, they tend to feel smaller and realize that
they have been siting on thier arse and you are warmed up.

That's right. It's only while sitting in a mobile steel box weighing
over a ton that they have the feeling of invulnerability. Once they step
out of their portable territory the situation is somewhat reversed. The
outdoors is the cyclist's territory, and the average cyclist is in much
better physical condition than the average motorist.

--
Dave...

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
future of the human race. - H. G. Wells