Old April 23rd 05, 10:12 AM
Tim Hall

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:18:02 GMT, "andrew carver"
wrote:

"Tim Hall" wrote in message
.. .
snip
I think he was scared (him 5' 4 , me 6' and furious).

Are you sure about this bit?

As I was informed in another thread that "I don't think any motor driver is
likely to be intimidated by a cyclist"

I didn't like to post back that since I am 6'4" I can be quite intimidating
lest anyone think I am a thug.

Glad your OK, and hope you get your wheels sorted. Do I gather that the
driver did a U turn using the junction you were waiting to get out of and
ran straight into you?

Not quite. I was waiting to trun right out of a minor road. He turned
right into the same minor road. He cut across the corner and/or got
his line wrong.

c c c
| |
| |