Old October 16th 05, 06:16 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Default Huffy leaves bankruptcy

Gooserider wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
To the list,

But on the plus side, the homeless guys all know a Huffy is a
superior ride, compared to all the other Kmart/Wally World bikes out
there. The only thing better is an old Schwinn electro-forged. 500,000
bums on bikes agree...

The Schwinn is rebuildable, all the others are throwaways. But hey,
Huffy was made in USA, and when they put their minds to it they could
make a good bike.

The DUI guys I see around here are usually on NEXT double boingers.
It seems like they would be better served with one of the NEXT
hybrids. Now that WalMart is selling the GMC Denali road bike, I
wonder if that will become the DUI ride of choice? I didn't see rack
eyelets on it, so it would be difficult for them to mount the milk
crate.

The beer-carrying milk crate?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training