Old February 12th 05, 03:44 AM
Peter Cremasco

Default An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

On 11 Feb 2005 12:22:21 -0800, "DiscoDuck"
wrote:

Wrong again. I proved you wrong by staying alive while cycling without
a helmet.
Tell you waht, the day the choice is given back to people in BC I will
stop writing about it.

What part of AUS.BICYCLE are you having difficulty with? The AUS part is
no where near British Columbia (or whatever your BC is meant to
represent).

btw: I've been cycling for at least 10 years, with a helmet, and have
had no head injuries. I therefore conclude that wearing a helmet is not
injurious to my health.

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]