Old December 31st 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Do Moments strip easily?

Danni;1161273 wrote:

To answer your question, moments will strip easily in the care of a
moron who cross threads, etc. They will last ages for someone who knows
his stuff.

Danni,

If I do these things, I should be good, right?

1. Make sure right pedal is on right crank, left on left.
2. Make sure frame and seat are pointing the right way. (So I'm not
riding backwards all the time)
3. Don't overtighten them. When it's hard to go any farther, your
good.
4. Unscrew them and grease them every few months.

Anything else.

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş