Old January 28th 19, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Lit Crit wanted

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:16:36 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

Signaling before you move into a lane(s) where all the traffic is
traveling at speeds of 60+mph is a good move?

The letter is for the Warsaw Time-Union. The limit on most streets in
Warsaw is 30 mph -- mine is 25 -- and the majority of the streets are
used only by the people who live on them.

Detroit Street, on the other hand . . .

You have pointed out that I'm talking to people who don't already know
that you need to signal, look behind, and so forth. whinge I was
hoping you could help me make it *shorter*! /whinge

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net