Old December 7th 18, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default cycling along the kiddie path

On 12/6/2018 7:27 PM, John B. slocomb wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:27:16 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:50:41 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/...t.cfm?id=23278

Segregated paths can be so quiet and serene. No pesky cars,
pedestrians, witnesses...

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Your title is "kiddie path". But the police report is of a 19 year old girl/woman and a 20-24 year old perpetrator. I realize in a college town every student at Wisconsin U is a "kid". But I still think of teenage and less as being kids. Everyone older is an adult. So not a "kiddie path". I would give the perpetrator some style points for using a bow and arrow to accost the victim. Even your criminals are stylish up there in Madison.

If we hark back to the days of Robin Hood then the traditional weapon
for meeting someone on a narrow pathway, or bridge, is the
quarterstaff :-) See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_...nd_Little_John
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarterstaff

Can't wait for the Cycliq video of that interaction!