Old August 1st 20, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tescocar park

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 7:37:14 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 16:47 1 Aug 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 4:26:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Of course a cyclist should stop to do this but sometimes it would have to
be every 25 metres making a journey effectively impossible.

I achieved the "impossible" every day for 15 years then!

Are you saying that for 15 years you stopped every 25 metres while cycling?

I never needed to as my luggage, such as it was, never shifted in position as it was stored securely. You incorrectly stated that there must be an "inevitable shifting of the load", which was not true in my case.