Old August 2nd 20, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park

On 20:05 1 Aug 2020, Simon Mason said:
On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 7:37:14 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 16:47 1 Aug 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 4:26:56 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Of course a cyclist should stop to do this but sometimes it would
have to be every 25 metres making a journey effectively impossible.

I achieved the "impossible" every day for 15 years then!

Are you saying that for 15 years you stopped every 25 metres while
cycling?

I never needed to as my luggage, such as it was, never shifted in
position as it was stored securely. You incorrectly stated that there
must be an "inevitable shifting of the load", which was not true in my
case.

I very much doubt even your "Scorpio powers" could secure typical groceries
in a rucksack so securely to prevent movement such that soft foods are not
damaged.

What you may mean is for 15 years you got away with it despite a sometimes
shifting load.