Old March 19th 18, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default milling machine

John B. wrote:

The beginning scenes - no loose clothing, no
rings or wris****ch, etc. is good advice.
I once worked with a guy that caught a ring
on something when he jumped down out of the
bomb bay and tore the skin off the back of
his finger. Just pealed off a strip all the
way from the base of his finger to the
fingernail. An Electrician, working on the
same airplane shorted out the main battery
bank with his wedding ring. Melted the gold
ring right off his finger (that didn't do the
finger any good either)

As a young Airman those experiences convinced
me that jewelry and working are a poor
combination and even today I automatically
remove rings and watches when going to work.

Yep. I like the name of the brand - Luna -
because I can't think of anything cooler than
to have your own base on the Moon Well,
maybe a time machine/battlecruiser/science
vessel/spaceship all in one...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573