Old October 11th 18, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Buy that wheelbuilder a drink!

On 10/10/2018 8:33 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 6:05:56 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/10/2018 4:49 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 9:54:37 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Well! They put on a little lecture in our building to supposedly explain
their technology. I was too busy to attend, but my colleagues who did
attend came back shaking their heads. The one who was my best friend
there (and who had a PhD in thermodynamics) said "They couldn't even
keep their units of measurement straight!"

To him, that alone was a sure sign the kids were blowing smoke. And sure
enough, after getting a few hundred thousand dollars from local people
with more money than... well, than physics knowledge, the dudes left
town and probably left the country.

And your entire company didn't even know the laws of thermodynamics?

??? What a massive non sequitur!

"My entire company" was the College of Engineering and Technology. And
we did (and do) know the laws of thermodynamics, including the guy I
mentioned with the PhD in thermo. Which is how we knew the dudes were
scam artists.

You're a strange one.

--
- Frank Krygowski