Old October 22nd 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
N8N[_2_]

Default Buy that wheelbuilder a drink!

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 8:06:01 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/...7819759698.jpg

Nice job!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Wow, I just dropped by after literally years of absence and I still see familiar names... in any case those look like Velocity Deep-Vs and I can vouch for their strength. Still have a pair on my Cannondale; they replaced the original Gipiemme wheels which had an odd spoke pattern that made trueing, um, problematic. The latter are stored away in case I ever sell the bike but at this point it's probably scrap value although it still rides fine.

nate