Old October 23rd 18, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default rockshox front sag

lou.holtman wrote:

Settings are only valid for certain
circumstances but you always have a mix of
circumstances at least I do.

Sure, but as for me, I'm content to aim for
some average that will work for most situation,
and then never have to be bothered with again.

Hence the lock out, adaptive damping,
electronics, self thinking stuff etc. etc.

The Rockshox I have have only lock out, the
valve, and rebound. I saw on YouTube some guy
putting in volume reducers to get progressive
suspension, but I don't know if that works for
my model, and anyway I won't bother. But yes,
I'm sure there are much more advanced dampers
out there.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573