Old September 22nd 17, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default program to compute gears, with table

Doug Landau wrote:

Hackers (or crackers) cannot control
anything just because it is written in
a certain language.

The truth of this statement is a function of
time There have been time-language pairs for
which this is not true

Do you or anyone else have an example of how
anyone got remote and full access to a computer
system simply because a program was written in
a particular language?

If so, at least my system is wide open for
attacks because I dare say I have at least one
program written in every single major language
there is.

For example, in this very thread I posted
a program in Elisp with some extras from CL.
It would be interesting to know how that
exposes my computer to the outside world and
how hackers-crackers can use it to gain access
to my system?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573