Old September 9th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default You know you are a cyclist when......

"Garry Jones" wrote in message
"Opus" wrote in message

Yeah that's one of the ones you might want to killfile, along with

Mikey and his incessant ranting about mountain bikers. In case you
don't get that kind of news in Sweden Mikey was convicted of "doing
bad things" to mountain bikers on a trail ......

You mean Michael Vandeman? I remember him from 96-97 sometime. They tried
to get him banned from rec.bicycles.offroad but that failed because he
worked for AT&T so they moderated the newsgroup. That some people can
continue like that for 15 years? I thought at least he'd be gone.

Mountain bikers do not like to hear the truth. They also lie about
everything. But never fear, I am here to kick their dumb asses.

How is Sweden working out for you? We have plenty of people of Swedish and
Norwegian ancestry here in Minnesota and I can say confidently that I do not
care for any of them. Even those of German ancestry are preferable to those
coming from the Far North of Europe. I think those northern climes freeze
their brains and most especially their sense of humor. Dour, dour, dour!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka