Old January 30th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Conti 4000s vs All-Seasons

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:11:22 +1100, Kocsis
skrev:

GP 4Season is my favorite tire. Surprisingly it has not only better
better grip and puncture resistance than the GP3000 - according to a
recent test in German bike magazin "Tour" It also has lower rolling
resistance. GP 4000 wasn't in the test, and I haven't tried it yet- but
with the 4Season I am sure you have got one of the best tires in the
market. It isn't cheap, but you don't mind, do you?
Ivar

Just picked up my Seven Ti custom bike. All is great, except LBS put
Conti All-Seasons on Mavic OP wheels instead of GP 4000s, as agreed.
(700x25). Heard great things about performance/durability of 4000s,
nothing about All-Seasons. What's your experience - don't want to fuss
if they're comparable, though I'm annoyed.

--
Sendt med Operas banebrydende nyhedsgruppe-
og e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/m2/