Old July 29th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Martin Borsje

Default grosse scheidegg/swiss bike route #4 questions

thought the world would like to know that...
thanks for the advice--it's a bit more complicated, logistically
speaking, for me to go over scheidegg from meiringen to grindelwald,
but i'll see if i can't re-arrange things that way...

as far as wandering around appenzell/margrethen--i'm relieved to hear
there's some gentler terrain over there. i'm ending up my tour there,
and it'll be my longest day, so it'll be good to have some easier
options. i can't seem to find sufficiently detailed maps here in
strasbourg, but will look for them once i arrive in switzerland. i
agree that about finding small, quiet scenic roads--that's what i love
the most about cycling.

thanks!
vincent.

at least you can use