Old August 20th 09, 01:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default ComandanteBanana is an infecting, sick-minded, phlegmy hippopotamus!

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 12:01 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I am waiting for an enraged motorist to run you down and kill you dead
while
you are taking the lane on your bicycle - like the dummkopf that you are.
If
and when that happens it will be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why don't you tell us about yourself, ARE YOU FAT OR LAZY?

We already know you are stupid.

You are at least too stupid and lazy to properly edit a post. As for being
fat, I have never met an American over the age of 30 who was not at least 20
lbs. overweight.

I have at least 12,000 posts to various Usenet newsgroups which Google has
had the good sense to preserve for all eternity. After you have read all of
those 12,000 posts you will be prepared to talk to me. Now get busy and
become educated. Why remain a dunce all of your miserable life - you
confounded wretch!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka