Old August 1st 03, 11:04 PM
ride your bike

Default Anyone know who manufactures this tricycle

"Robert Hampton" wrote in message
ride your bike wrote:
"Robert Hampton" wrote in message

Andy wrote:

(Andy) wrote in message

. com...

I have e-mailed the person who posted this tricycle on pinkbike and
haven't got a reply but would like to buy this bike for my son. Does
anyone know who makes it or distributes it?? Just copy and paste the
link to your address bar to see the picture.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/buysell/bspic36252.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Andy

This link has been taken off the pinkbike server. Is there a way I
can post a .jpeg??

That link works fine for me. The ad appears to be gone but the pic is
still there. I showed that to a friend and now he wants one for his
daughter so I'm watching this thread to see if anyone knows more about
the trike.

That's disgusting. Why not teach your children about the value of the
environment rather than glorify the instruments of its destruction?

Did I smack you in the mouth and ask for your opinion?? If I did, I've
forgotten. If not, keep it to yourself. It is NOT your concern what I
teach my children about the environment.

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

You seem to be completely unaware of the serious problems we as an entire
civilization face as a result of our obsession with personal combustion
engine based transport. You also seem to be completely unaware of the way
your use of motor vehicles DIRECTLY affects each and everyone around you
including me. You also seem to be completely unaware of the world you are
leaving behind for your children.