Old August 2nd 03, 02:15 AM
Andy

Default Anyone know who manufactures this tricycle

Michael Siewert wrote in message ...
The "D" logo on the tank is "Dyno" a sub of GT/Schwin.

The trike is probably part of the Dyno cruiser line which existed from
1997 to 2001 and was killed off due to the most recent
bankruptcy/restructuring.

I expect you'll have to search one out on ebay.

mike

I just read all the strings to my original question and holy crap.
Peace and love "jomamma". The bike is for a kid to get some exercise
rather than sitting in front of the boob tube playing games. I
suppose I could take him to the forest to hug a few trees while we are
on a bike ride!! I have no intentions of getting him a mini
bike..............until he is old enough to syphon gas out of his
mothers car without swallowing too much of it and spilling it on the
pavement.

Thanks to all who helped me out with this Trike. I am confident I
will get my hands on one.

Much appreciated.

Andy