Old June 10th 16, 12:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 23:19:36 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

When the hell are you going to learn how to edit a post?

I have not so far detected any argument for why bikes should be permitted on hiking trails. Instead of going on and on with irrelevancies, try to make a case for your side. I have more than made the case for my side.

There doesn't have to be any argument for bicycles on Federal

Property, there does, however have to be an argument to ban them.

Nonsense. Everything needs to be justified by argument. How else is anyone to know anything.

To date, we seem to have Dolan, not providing an argument or any

reason except "I don't want them here", which is insufficient
justification.

Now you are bull****ting again. Plenty of reasons have been given as to why trails should be for walkers only – and for why bikes should be banned. It is not my fault if you don’t know how to read. Moreover, I am not going to endlessly repeat myself on these threads on this newsgroup just for the purpose of educating a slob like you.

So effectually, for all your ranting you have yet to provide any

concrete argument, nor any real reason except, "I don't Want them
Here!"

It is all here on this newsgroup. Don’t be so lazy. Read, read, read!

Which, I hate to say, is insufficient evidence.

Only for those who refuse to know the truth. You must be a Democrat and are probably going to vote for Hillary, the most notorious fraud and phony ever to run for president. Frauds and phonies are just naturally attracted to one another. She lies about everything too, just like you do.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota