Old June 10th 16, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,

"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

The problem is that you really can’t read. As for any profanity, I have only begun on you. Until you get on subject with reasonable argument I will treat you as you deserve to be treated. Any sophistry on your part will be especially severely repulsed. I have now got the measure of you and I will treat you like the scum that you are.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for

short?

The only dummy here is yourself. You have not made a single good argument about anything. All you have done is engaged in sissified name calling. You must be some kind of effeminate transgender freak.

Now go **** yourself since I am sure that is the one thing you know how to do.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota