Old October 26th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Michelin Power Endurance Tires

On 2017-10-25 10:38, Doug Landau wrote:

[...]

... As I said before yes the conti sidewalls will suffer in the
summer sun, but a little black gasket sealer will keep that at
bay until you wear it out.

I am not planning on having to correct mistakes a manufacturer made
on products that are expensive to begin with. Then I simply walk
away from the product, as I did here.

Are you kidding?!? You spend more time correcting manufacturer's
mistakes than anybody. Including mistakes that multiple
manufacturers collude upon. Hell together they either can't or won't
produce a mr tuffy that you don't say has to be wrapped like a
bageldog to work

Put one in a MTB rear tire, ride lots of rocky trails and look at the
tube after a few thousand miles. You will be unpleasantly surprised.
_Then_ voice an opinion.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/