Old April 22nd 04, 01:10 PM
Rick Onanian

Default Help identifying a bike, please. ~1968 or so.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:48:45 -0600, "Dave Eckstein"
wrote:
As for putting air in the tires, I brought it to the LBS to see about
getting it running again but they didn't have the type of tire it would have
needed in stock and pretty much convinced me that getting a newer bike would
be better for starting out with a bike obsession than restoring the older
one right off the bat. Otherwise I would be riding it right now!

You may be right about starting with a new bike and restoring the
old one after you're addicted; however, the tires are not a good
reason to avoid riding this bike.

Is there anybody here who can identify what's special about those
tires?
--
Rick Onanian