Old January 8th 05, 09:32 AM
NickZX6R

Default Look cleats that you can walk in??

hippy wrote:
"Absent Husband" wrote in message

So - the question is - can you buy bike shoes that are Look compatible
that have the cleat 'integrated' into the sole (so you can safely walk
around in them (or at least walk around a little bit without constantly
falling over and looking like more of a duffus than normal).

There are covers available for LOOK cleats.

KOOL Covers:
http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/prod...&cat=51&page=1
OR
http://tinyurl.com/6c2tw

hippy

That's about the only solution I reckon.

If you could get Look shoes with an 'integrated' cleat, the shoes would
be way too wide I think. And that would add weight, and any
self-respecting roadie wouldn't be interested at all

--
Nick