Old August 25th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...

Paladin wrote:
Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?

I hate to dignify your post with a response, but I have been honored to
hang & ride with JD in the past, and respect Ride-a-lot, quite-a-lot.
Something I can't bring myself to say about you, however... just turn
yourself in, OK?

CDB

Uh, I think he accused Ride-A-Lot JD and this other guy as being the
child molestor. Why are you trying to redirect it to him?