Old July 22nd 16, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Twenty-first Century Switchel

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:19:24 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Weather Underground says it's going to be in the nineties Saturday,
which is dangerously hot for Indiana. And precious little chance of
rain; the corn is already hurting.

We got six-tenths of an inch yesterday, which might hold us until the
next thunderstorm.

I'm seriously considering hitting all three vegetable markets
tomorrow, which would enable me to see whether the hurting corn has
uncurled -- if I'd taken note of exactly where it is. I think it was
on the westbound leg of my loop; I'm pretty sure that I looked south
at it. And it was right next to another field that wasn't curled, and
I kinder think the road sloped down.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net