Old November 7th 16, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Auto Cars

I happened to walk through the living room during an enthusiastic
description of an autonomous car, and overheard the line "It's best on
a crowded road or straight-line driving on a deserted road."

Exactly what one would expect: if you can't have the road all to
yourself, the next-best thing is a road so crowded that nobody can do
anything you don't expect.

In terms of safety, that is. I don't *like* constant noise. But
Center Street is more relaxing than energetically communicating with
every car that overtakes me on Pierceton Road.

But for a pleasant ride, I'll take Crystal Lake. Next Wednesday, I
plan to ride CR N 175 E. Pity I have to go through Sprawlmart to get
to it.

Or I could take Old 15, but getting to *that* involves a stretch of SR
15.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/