Old September 11th 03, 08:57 PM
Sarah Miller

Default Work mates just don't get unicycling.

Mikefule wrote:
I write as a unicycling, fencing Morris dancer with no TV set who works
with people who can speak of little but football, soaps and clubbing.
The British no longer value eccentricity, but regard people like us with
suspicion.

You may be right. The conversation in the kitchen at lunch time today was
based on football clubs, who s nicked someones personal coffee and how
rubish the work experiment lad is at making coffee( he used ground coffe
instead of instant, ooops , it was pretty bad).

I find I'm day dreaming about the forthcoming BMW more and more, thank
goodness I have that and the Darmstadt hockey torny to look forward to.

Sarah
--
Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders