Old March 16th 05, 04:26 PM
jj

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:50:32 GMT, "JP"
wrote:

Didn't take long to get it back, about a week.
There were no long term effects.
I was pushing it at the time, I didn't ride then,
running, stairclimbing, and weights were my daily gym workouts,
pretty high intensity.
I don't think it would be noticeable in "normal" activity.

Your doctor, and most people would not understand.
Takes a particular type to push to the edge on a daily basis.

Anyhow take the Rx to the end like they say and don't worry,
you'll get it all back.

JP

Thanks for the kind comments, JP. After having some marginal recovery of
form on Sun and Mon, yesterday was about the worst ride ever. Only got 20
minutes at 15mph and packed it in. Quite a contrast from my riding at the
end of Feb where I was full of energy and sprinting up the hills. Might
take today off. Tomorrow will be the last day on the antibiotics, thank
gawd. ;-/

jj