Old August 17th 08, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nully[_3_]

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

David Hansen wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:26:02 +0100 someone who may be nully
wrote this:-

My dog is a fully paid-up
member of my family. Someone injures it, and attempts to leg it from the
scene, that person gonna have to go *through* me first. I challenge the
nutters here to find *any* 'decent' dog owner with a different mindset.

A decent dog owner recognises that, no matter how endearing they may
be, a dog is a dog. They are not substitute humans. It is important
that a dog is trained to know that its station in life is below that
of a human. Get this wrong and the result is a dog attacking humans.

That does not mean that a dog should be badly treated, but it does
mean that the dog will always be the first to be sacrificed in the
sort of extreme situation most people hope they never encounter.

I will not feed you any more.

Thats okay, thanks. I'm not hungry. Thanks for your miserable insights
on ownership though, and please pass on my pity for any animals
unfortunate enough to live with you