Old July 4th 18, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Car ban during heat wave

wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 July 2018 14:37:02 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 17:50:00 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon: As far as cycling arseholes go you are not the biggest, but
why did you ask your silly question?

Dunno - as a mental health patient I am now in receipt of £400 pm
in PIP and our lass gets a carer's allowance - result!

That is not a result.
And I'm sorry to hear this.
What went wrong?

Nothing.
I was sectioned for 28 days after going to the Humber Bridge on
28MAY18, let out and now am paid money not to go again.

Nothing????!!!!
You were sectioned and you say nothing went wrong?

Easier than working for it! Plus, in October, I get free
prescriptions as well!

I've had free prescriptions for 6 years.
There is nothing good about getting old.