Old July 5th 18, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default High speed cyclist with dog mows down and hopitalises 9 year old

MrCheerful wrote:
On 05/07/2018 18:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to
the Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

I faintly remember some news article about a **** on his silly
bicycle. He was riding down a busy road with his dog on a lead.
Pulled over by the police. He then became abusive, was arrested and
was prosecuted. If I remember correctly the arresting officer said
something like,
"I've been a traffic officer for 23 years and that was the stupidest
thing I've ever seen".

You mean this one, I expect:

http://road.cc/content/news/138070-m...erman-shepherd

That must be the arsehole. It WAS four years ago....
"He also alleged he was sexually assaulted in the police van".
Only a cyclist could come up with that one - maybe the police dogs detected
his stink and went to hump him?
A leg over with a police dog is really all that a cyclist can hope for.