Old November 12th 03, 05:03 PM
David L. Johnson

Default Wearing double biking shorts trumps potholes, scrotal injury

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:50:51 +0000, MeditationMan wrote:

Just discovered this, and would like to share it with all.

Wearing two padded bike shorts makes my hardtail bikes feel like they've
got suspension.

Also makes you feel like you're wearing an extended-wear diaper.

Also protects my scrotums from the so-called micro-scrotal
injury.

If you have two scrotums (scrota?), maybe you need two pairs of shorts.
But don't swallow the bicycle seats (except the one I sell) cause injuries
bit.

If anyone else has good ideas on how to soften road bumps, please chime
in.

Get out of the saddle. Use your legs, not your butt, to absorb the shocks.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Let's not escape into mathematics. Let's stay with reality. --
_`\(,_ | Michael Crichton