Old November 13th 03, 02:45 AM
David Reuteler

Default Wearing double biking shorts trumps potholes, scrotal injury

David L. Johnson wrote:
: Also makes you feel like you're wearing an extended-wear diaper.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:22:10 +0000, David Reuteler wrote:
: geez, david. i didn't think you were that old.

David L. Johnson wrote:
: Where does this come from?

your stated experience with extended-wear diapers. geez, david. it's a joke.
i hate spelling them out. presumably if you'd never worn extended wear
diapers you couldn't have made that statement comparing wearing two shorts
to them.

: Maybe by then you'll be able to catch me....

perhaps. i hope to find out. i'm sure you do as well. being dead is a
drag. subtract 33 from your age and shoot me an email when it's time.
--
david reuteler