Old January 20th 04, 09:59 PM
Andy Key

Default Breathable cycling jacket recommendations...?

In message , Simon Hawthorne
writes
Hi all
I need to buy a breathable waterproof cycling jacket - does anyone
have any first hand recommendations....

I've had the bottom-of-the-range over-the-head Gore-Tex one from Gore's
own range for several years now, and it's going strong (with the help of
an annual Nikwax treatment). I think the nearest equivalent in their
current range is the Challenge Jacket, which Wiggle is currently selling
at GBP 66.49 [WHAT??? Surely some mistake...]. Very basic but effective,
well made and well designed. I always found the Freestyle ones too tight
across the shoulders (and I'm not broad-shouldered at all).