Old August 19th 03, 03:24 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default Say it aint so Shimano ... PART 2

david- Yes, but it is reasonable to preclude anyone from doing so?
I don't think that it is. To me, it's price fixing.
I certainly don't expect a shop to sell at a loss, but I expect to get a
decent price. BRBR

You do get a 'decent' price when you pay MSRP, a price determined to be fair
and based on the shop's expenses.

CK isn't trying to tell people what to charge, they are just trying to protect
their distribution. Charge $80 for a CK HS, just don't expect to be able to BUY
any more.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.