Old May 10th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default Do you want a larger rebate because you own a bike instead of a car?

Mike A Schwab wrote:
Do you want a larger rebate because you own a bike instead of a car?

http://www.vw.com/vwhype/whatthepeop...51&pollid=3142

Well yeah, and while we're at it, I'd like a pony too.

Personally, I'd rather they just removed the tax break for businesses
for employee parking spaces. Businesses would be a lot more
accomodating to alternative transportation if they weren't being
subsidized to the tune of $2000 an employee for car parking spaces.

--
Dane Buson -
Supervisor: Do you think you understand the basic ideas of Quantum Mechanics?