Old January 14th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Default Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

skrobo;1170105 wrote:
best place to buy them is a motorcycle shop.
motorcycle tubes are much better for our uses than bicycle tubes.
15x 2.0-2.5 (or 15x 2.25-2.75) .... something in that range and you
probably will not have to buy a tube for several years.

You might want to know that motorcycle tubes suck for prehops if you do
hops higher than about 80cm.It just feels way too hard and doesnt bounce
much.Even if you let air out of the tyre it ends up folding all the time
instead.They would be great for street/big street though

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap