Old August 19th 04, 11:11 PM
Weisse Luft

Be careful, there have been a few bikes for "sale" where the poste
stole the ebay ID of a respected seller, then stole pictures from othe
cycling forums (weight weenies, for example) along with the description
of the components and tried to "sell" the bike they didn't have.

I emailed the sellers and had some interesting responses. I note
where they lived, posing as a traveling saleman and wanted to see th
bike in person...Not once did I get a reply after making such an offer
Not even a phone number and the ads were soon pulled

--
Weisse Luft