Old September 16th 05, 01:39 AM
Bill C

Default Brutal breach of rider's rights!

If Pounds accusations are true, how the hell can anyone do business
with the UCI? As far as I can tell, if true, this violates just about
every team and rider agreement. This makes the UCI look worse than
Nixon and Bush IMO if true.
If it's true they need to go on stike right now, go to the press, hold
up worlds, and not finish the Vuelta unless Heinie resigns RFN!
Everyone always thought he was a lying, double-dealing, backstabbing
POS. If Pound's accusations are true we now KNOW what his word, written
rules and contracts mean. Not a ****ing thing. Can't do business with
someone like that!
Bill C