Old April 25th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default WHY A WATERFORD BIKE IS A JOKE

AMuzi wrote:

Godiva? Way too complex.
Nice clean Waterford open track frame:http://www.yellowjersey.org/wfdopen.html

Since you don't get it,you may as well not get it in a
seductively pretty format with polished stainless lugwork.

YMMV.

That's a nice bike. As in "look what I nice bike I found at the swap
meet."

For three grand, a bike frame had better be *special*. Like, "nobody
in the world ever saw a bike like that" special, in a good way. Being
technically unique but fundamentally ordinary, with tasty paint and
lugs, won't do it.

And anybody who wants me take a bike with tubies must pay me to do
it. Sewups rank below their classmates, block chain and 13/16"
seatposts, on my wish list.

Chalo