Old August 15th 06, 01:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Wheeler

Default RR: Been A Long Time.

Hope all are well and riding.

I swung my leg over the SS today and was almost in tears. How could I
have went almost a full month without riding the SS?

The plan was to go for a run. Like 220 volt electric shock out of
nowhere I was awestruck. My babe was just listing up against a cold
stone wall. Dried mud. Nicked sidewalls. RUST ON MY ROTORS! NFW!

Immediate change of plans. Ditched the run, washed out the water
pack, "Honey where are my shoes?" "On your feet knuckle head!"

"MY MTB SHOES?" Hope Buddy didn't get them.

First foot when in with no spider bites. (I hates those nasties)
Second shoe on and we're good to go out da doe!

I spent an hour and a half getting reacquainted with my soul. Life is
good and riding is better!

I have plans to run tomorrow.....wonder how that will go? ;-)

Peace,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton