Old September 6th 06, 05:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
asterope

Default diabetes australia brisbane to gold coast cycling challenge

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
asterope wrote:

yeah, it is a bit exy ($60) but i figure its a good cause and very
relevant to me... my dads a diabetic and one of my closests friends

dad
has had multiple operations over the past 3 months due to the effects

of
diabetes (they amputated his leg)...
id also like to maybe do some research in the field when i

graduate...

but i do wish all those little kids with type 2 diabetes would just
stop eating **** and stop being so f*cking fat...

anyhoo, if anyone is going to be doing it, let me know... im planning
to do the whole return trip (200km)

--
asterope

what's the date?