Old December 11th 03, 05:08 PM
Mike S.

Default Shallow drop vs deep drop bars

"Clyde" wrote in message
I realize that this is a very out-dated topic, since most
bars today are anatomic, but I was wondering if someone
who has used both shallow and deep drop non-anatomic
bars could compare the hand position in the hooks using
these bars. I have not used either. For someone with
small hands, would the hook position be more comfy
with shallow or deep drop bars?

Thanks.

Clyde

To the hand, the bigger the radius, the better. To the back and the rest of
the body, depends on which one suits you better. I know unless I get my
bars up way high, the deep drop's not for me at 5'8", but I have several
6'+ friends that like their deep drop bars.

Mike