Old February 26th 04, 05:29 PM
bkr

Default Mountain Biking Takes Another Victim

Mike Vandeman wrote:

P.S. I actually care MORE about mountain bikers as humans than you

do, since I
oppose the sport that killed him, whereas YOU SUPPORT it! Hypocrite!
===

Well, it seems to me, that if you cared more about them, you would
advocate trails designated for bikes only or the use of helmets, not the
complete abolition of the sport. But perhaps that's just my opinion, as
a hiker and a biker. By the way, having an opinion contrary to yours
doesn't make the last poster a hypocrit. And what's with all the cross
posting?

bkr