Old January 31st 14, 12:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 04:54:25 UTC, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Blackblade"* wrote in message ...

*

Edward Dolan wrote:

*

The report I cited only mentioned mountain biking, not BMX and

road biking. You need to slow down and think before you post. Mountain

biking

was much less than hiking. Always has been and always will be.*

*

No, Ed, I quoted directly FROM the report that you cited ... Page

17 to be precise.* As I said, you need to actually read the whole thing

*

What difference does it make (to quote our illustrious
Hillary)? BMX and road biking have nothing to do with our issue.

The difference Ed is that you were trying to be misleading ... by selectively quoting very small parts of quite a long report. So, no, the report YOU MENTIONED does not just include Mountain Biking. It includes a whole bunch of information.