Old August 6th 19, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark Cleary[_3_]

Default Well the bike did it so maybe someone knows

On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 1:21:37 PM UTC-5, Mark Cleary wrote:
I wiped out on ice almost 4 years ago broke my hip. Well as it turned out I managed ok not dislocated and I have 3 Stainless Steel Cannulated screws in my right hip. I guess I don't notice and no scar but I have to travel by plane for first time since.

Will these screws since stainless steel set off the detector? Should I tell them ahead of time or just go through? \

Deacon Mark

Googling the answer I get different responses,

Deacon Mark