Old October 19th 17, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Does anyone know PM-PM-F/R203 adapters

Attention, a purely technical post :-)

Does anyone know whether these adapters are for going from 160mm native
post mount to 203mm rotors?

https://erpimgs.idealhere.com/ImageF...963c864243.jpg

The bellied version (which I'd need) seems to only be available from
Chinese sellers and they either don't understand English or plain don't
know what they are selling. Or both. For example, when I asked the
either-or question whether the adapter is for 160mm to 203mm or for
180mm to 203mm the answer was "No". Refining the question in great
detail resulted in "It's for 203mm". Needless to say, asking for
dimensions so I can calculate it myself is generally fruitless as well.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/